All our ATV Quad bikes are automatic and incredibly safe and easy to drive.This tour is perfect for absolutely everyone to join in and enjoy with no prior driving required!
What if it’s raining ?
We’re even more fun on those rainy days, where you can take advantage of slippery, muddy tracks and trails! Splash through endless pools and conquer boggy swamps
How long do we get to ride for ?
Our tours are 2 hour ride and we do our best to make sure that our clients get as much riding times as possible. EVERY TOUR commences with a 10min bike familiarisation and safety briefing which is important when considering that some riders may have never been on a quad bike before. Our experienced guides have designed tours to ensure that they cater to all riding levels of expertise, so don’t be worried if you have someone in the line that chooses to ride a little more cautiously than you.
Is Quad Biking Save ?
Yes, providing you follow the simple rules and instructions given to you by your guide. You will be told the Dos and Don’ts of riding quad bikes (ATVs) on arrival. If these simple rules are disregarded while on your tour, you will be asked to leave the tour. This is purely for your safety and the safety of other passengers. Your safety is of upmost importance!
What Type of Bikes Do You Use and How Big are They ?
Our bikes are extremely User-Friendly and well balanced, providing plenty of power and comfort to do all that we need to do as part of the touring experience that we offer.
If your a ‘first timer’ don’t be worried as we cater to the riding experience and ability of all customers. with an semi automatic thumb throttle action, you’ll be riding like an expert at no time.
ATV -QUAD Biking Rule
- All participants must wear a helmet.
- All participants must follow the instructions of the guide.
- Clients must travel at speed that is deemed safe and reasonable to the tour and; as is set by the Guide, to ensure safety.
- All participants must follow the tour guide in a single tag-a-long file line spaced approximately 5-6 bike lengths apart.
- All participants must take responsibility to become aware of the features of the ATV prior to the ride, including location of brakes, throttle, and ignition switch.
- Absolutely no drugs or alcohol.
- All participants must sign a liability waiver.
- We reserve the right to cancel or change tours due to inclement weather, safety reasons, insufficient bookings or events beyond our control.
- Refunds are not offered but tours may be rescheduled at an alternative date.
- You are responsible for the equipment you use.